Mexican Pizza is the quickest, easiest dinner idea the whole family will love!
It’s almost like a Mexican Calzone, with a crust of flour tortillas and a filling of refried beans, shredded rotisserie chicken and salsa. Top it off with a little enchilada sauce and cheese, bake for a few minutes and you got yourself an incredible Mexican Pizza for dinner!
Serves: 4 pizzas
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 15 mins
- 1 (16 oz) can low-fat refried beans (you may not need the entire can)
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup salsa
- vegetable oil, or cooking spray
- 8 flour tortillas, fajita or taco size
- 1 (10 oz) can red enchilada sauce (you will only need about half a can)
- 8 ounces shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced