These incredibly delicious (and easy) Apple Pie Bites are going to be your go-to dessert in a hurry!
This easy recipe starts out with placing Pillsbury crescent rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You’ll spread a mixture of brown sugar and apple pie spice on the crescent rolls.
Then spread a few chopped pecans onto each crescent roll.
This recipe calls for apple pie spice which can be made easily at home with a mixture of cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice.
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 12 Mins
Total Time: 27 Mins
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice, and additional apple pie spice (about ¼ teaspoon) for
- sprinkling on top of crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced into 8 (1/2-inch) slices
- 1 (8-ounce) can Pillsbury Original crescent rolls