This is no bake chocolate cheesecake, gluten free, neither too rich nor too sweet and easy to make. Check out the recipe!
This gluten free no bake chocolate cheesecake is the one they’ll be begging for again and again, and the good news is that no one will ever know how incredibly easy it is to make. And it’s big and bad enough to serve to a hungry crowd on Father’s Day.
The crust couldn’t be simpler, and requires absolutely no baking at all: just mix your favorite gluten free cookie crumbs with melted butter, press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the pan and chill. Nothing to it!
Since there are no eggs in this no-bake cheesecake, it gets its structure from easy, fresh whipped cream. The result?
A light and fluffy, mousse-like chocolate cheesecake that isn’t too rich, isn’t too sweet—and never disappoints.
For the crust
- 1 1/2 cups (225 g) gluten free crunchy cookie crumbs
- 6 tablespoons (84 g) unsalted butter, melted
For the cheesecake
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 tablespoons (15 g) unsweetened cocoa powder (preferably Dutch-processed)
- 2 1/2 cups (20 fluid ounces) heavy whipping cream, chilled (plus more by the teaspoonful
- as necessary)
- 1 cup (115 g) confectioners’ sugar
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Shaved chocolate, for decorating (optional)