This baked lemon chicken is yummy and healthy. Easy to prepare that you can make it with just a few ingredients. Check out!
Easy healthy baked lemon chicken that is loaded with yummy flavor
This recipe is incredibly easy to make and only require a few simple ingredients. Perfectly juicy and tender, not at all rubbery or dry. It can be served on its own, or mixed into any number of other recipes or repurposed as leftovers. And more than anything, this recipe is full of the best, delicious, fresh lemony flavor.
It is juicy, tender, savory with a hint of sweetness, and so so easy to make
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste (I used 1 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper)
- optional: fresh rosemary and lemon slices for garnish