These cheesy oven-roasted Italian Roasted Potatoes are rich in butter with Italian seasoning, garlic and paprika, it tastes so delicious!
This Italian roasted potatoes recipe is fast becoming my favorite side dish in my family. The reason is very simple; these potatoes are super easy to make but they are absolutely out-of-the-world delicious.
Baby potatoes and they are perfect for these Italian roasted potatoes. Baby potatoes are quick to cook and take only 20 minutes from prep to dinner. Just pick up the smallest baby potatoes you can find at your local store the next time you go shopping.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 lb baby potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon bottled Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 2 dashes paprika
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small cubes