Crispy honey orange glazed salmon fillets are pan-fried in the most beautiful honey-orange-garlic sauce, with a splash of soy for added flavor!
These Crispy Honey Orange Glazed Salmon fillets? I think I just said it all! I don’t know which was the best part: the juicy salmon with crisp and charred edges; or the flavor of this sauce. Who would’ve thought salmon and honey with orange could go together so incredibly well?
Man oh, man. This is it. The salmon recipe of our dreams. Forget honey orange chicken when salmon takes over!
And as per usual, drizzle those fillets with those saucy pan juices.
- 2 tablespoons butter (or use olive oil if you wish)
- 4 x 6-ounce salmon fillets (or 170 grams each), with or without skin
- Juice from half an orange (about 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- Kosher salt and ground pepper, to taste
- Half an orange, sliced to serve