Celebrate the season with this simple Cranberry Apple Cider Sangria flavored with fresh cranberries and apples. This one is a crowd-pleaser for any season!
Any Spaniard will tell you that Sangria is not just a summertime drink. Adding seasonal fruit to a red or white wine is an ideal way to celebrate in the fall and winter months too! This Cranberry Apple Cider Sangria tops my list of favorite ways to celebrate the season.
This simple-to-make Cranberry Apple Cider Sangria is not too sweet, but not too tart, once you add a little honey or some simple syrup.
Serves: 8 cups
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
- 1 750 ml bottle red wine
- 3 cups soft apple cider (non-alcoholic)
- 1 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec or other orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup honey* (or 1/2 cup simple syrup made by heating equal parts of sugar and water over medium heat until dissolved)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- sparkling water to top off
- 1 cup freshly diced red and/or green apple cubes
- cinnamon sticks for garnish