Low carb & paleo friendly Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice – make it in 20 minutes or less for a healthy & filling side dish!
Sometimes you just need a bowl of carb-y, delicious pasta or rice to get you through the day. This recipe is pretty simple requiring just 10 ingredients. The whole thing takes 20 minutes at most to make and makes for a perfect side dish!
Serves: 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 green jalapeño deseeded & chopped (optional)
- 3 cups riced cauliflower (about 1 medium head)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or as needed)
- zest from 1/2 lime
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice