This is a great dessert to serve your guests at a holiday party. It’s sure to please all of those chocolate lovers in your life.
Caramel Flavored and Chocolate Flavored Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk are limited-edition seasonal flavors which make great shortcuts while you’re baking delicious holiday favorites for your friends and family. Both the chocolate and caramel varieties of sweetened condensed milk bring the rich, creamy texture to holiday recipes that the entire family will love. Try them now, because just like the holidays, they’re here only for a short time.
Chocolate Turtle Poke Cake starts with an easy chocolate cake mix prepared according to package instructions. Then you poke holes in the top with a wooden spoon handle. Pour caramel flavored sweetened condensed milk over the cake and spread all around. Refrigerate for an hour. Then frost with chocolate frosting and sprinkle with pecans and mini chocolate chips.
- 1 (15.25 oz) package chocolate cake mix, prepared according to package instructions
- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand Caramel Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (16 oz) can store bought chocolate frosting
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Store bought caramel syrup for drizzling on top of cake