Cherry sugar cookies topped with a Hershey’s Kiss. Tastes like a chocolate covered cherry, and looks gorgeous on Christmas cookie trays.
Peanut Blossoms are a favorite of so many households. This recipe tastes amazing and looks so festive. Serve them alongside your traditional blossoms for a colorful looking cookie tray.
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
Total time: 32 mins
- 1 Cup (2 Sticks) Butter, Softened
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Maraschino Cherry Liquid
- Red Food Coloring (I used Gel)
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2¼ Cups All Purpose Flour
- 10 Oz. Jar Maraschino Cherries
- 3 Tablespoons White Sugar
- 36 Hershey’s Kisses, Unwrapped