A delicious twist on banana bread – rich and chocolatey, but healthier, too – this bread is gluten free and refined sugar free!
Banana bread is one of the favorite things to bake at many houses. It’s easy to make, most people love it, and it’s easy to make it gluten free or vegan.
This is a fun variation on the normal recipe, because it combines two delicious flavors – bananas and chocolate. You maybe surprised at how easy this chocolate banana bread is to make.
One of the secrets to this recipe is to use very ripe bananas They’ll give this bread great flavor and keep it tender and moist.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Total Time: 55 mins
- 1¼ cups gluten free flour blend*
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup coconut oil (measure when solid, then melt it in the microwave)
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ⅜ cup water