Love with BACON and with PASTA. Put them together in an outstanding casserole.
What is so amazing about this recipe is that you can literally make it ahead and pop it into the oven for dinner!
It is one of the most flavorful casseroles you can make, the ranch mixed with it sends it over the top!
Let’s get that big spoon and scoop some of this deliciousness onto a plate!
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked and chopped
- 12 oz pasta (any kind you prefer- I used shells)
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Adobo (found in the spanish isle)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh parsley
- 1/2 large bottle of Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 & 1/2 Jar Alfredo sauce