If you love macaroni & cheese and pepperoni pizza you will flip this Cheese Tortellini Pepperoni Pizza Casserole Recipe!
This tortellini mac & cheese is combined with the flavors of pepperoni pizza then baked to bubbly, cheesy perfection. This dinner is sure to become your family’s new favorite comfort food!
Making this Cheese Tortellini Pepperoni Pizza Casserole is relatively simple. I started with my usual mac & cheese sauce base, added cooked tortellini, layered on the pizza toppings then baked.
- 16 ounces Cheese Stuffed Tortellini – cooked according to package instructions
- 2 Garlic Cloves – chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Whole Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Dry Italian Seasoning
- 8 ounces Original Velveeta Cheese – cubed
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese Blend a blend that includes mozzarella, like an Italian blend
- 2 ounces Pepperoni – quartered
- 1/2 Cup Pizza Sauce
- Sliced Pepperoni – for topping
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese