BBQ Chicken Tostadas are a quick and easy recipe everyone will love. Use your favorite barbecue sauce and cheese.
Pick up a rotisserie chicken from the store, use up leftovers, or even make a new batch in your slow cooker to make this easy dinner recipe the family will love.
Anything that combines barbecue sauce, chicken, and cheese is going to be a winner in my house, and these BBQ Chicken Tostadas were no exception.
- 8 tostada shells (or 8 corn tortillas, brushed lightly with olive oil and baked for 3-5 minutes per side, until crispy)
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce, divided
- 2 cups shredded cheese (Mary uses mozzarella in the cookbook, but I have also used cheddar, Monterey Jack, or a blend)
- 3 green onions, very thinly sliced (optional)