These Andes mint cheesecakes are smaller in shape but fuller in flavor. A perfect mini cheesecake recipe. Check out!
Besides, that minis are calorie free. Well, at least they are portion controlled!
They are diminutive in size but not in flavor!! Packed full of chocolate and mint right up to the Andes mints on the top!
- Pam nonstick baking spray
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes of cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips
- 15 Andes mints coarsely chopped.