This amazing Fudge pie has a wonderful texture and light chocolate flavor with a filling similar to pecan pie without the pecans. Check out the recipe!
It’s really a lot like a pecan pie without the pecans, with a very mild chocolate flavor. None of the flavors were overpowering.
Bake for 30 – 40 minutes at 375 degrees. It’ll come out of the oven with a light crispy crust on top. Hiding in the middle is dark fudge-o-liciousness.
To dress it up a little you can add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of store-bought chocolate raspberry sauce. Truly sinfully sweet. This pie doesn’t need any help from ice cream.
Serves: 8 servings
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Total time: 55 mins
- 2 ounces semi-sweet good quality chocolate, broken into pieces
- ½ cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 4 whole eggs, lightly beaten
- 1½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup (like Karo)
- 1 whole unbaked pie crust