These Billionaire Bars are made with 5 glorious layers of RICH and DECADENT sugary favorites!
These Billionaire Bars need to happen ASAP! Like legit, you need to go make them right now, they are THAT good!
Most everyone has heard of Millionaire or Million Dollar Bars, they’re basically a homemade Twix with layers of shortbread cookie, caramel, and chocolate. I’ve decided to crank that up a notch and add in two extra layers to make these Billionaire Bars!
Serves: 24 Bars
Prep Time: 2 hrs 25 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Total Time: 3 hrs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) unsalted butter softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Fudge Brownie Box Mix
- Additional ingredients required on back of box
- 10 oz. chewy caramels
- 3 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 cup 60% bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Peanut Butter Frosting:
- 1/2 batch Peanut Butter Frosting
- Chocolate sprinkles